Follow along on Instagram for more excitement and fun: themarygraham
(Clockwise from the top:)
1. My almost-four-year-old going on college student. She's too smart for her britches and is exhausting and wonderful at the same time. Children...
2. My afternoons are now spent in a gym with basketballs and sweaty middle schooler girls. I would also describe this as exhausting and wonderful at the same time.
3. How I enjoyed one of my last days of Christmas break: wine, frozen raspberries, and shredded cheese. Get on my level.
4. Speaking of exhausting, this week has been too much for everyone. My husband and the dog included.
5. Can I just say that I'm really loving Target's colored cords right now? They're long enough for my tall self and are almost too comfortable for their own good. Go get some, you won't regret it.
Happy Friday, friends!
(linking up with High Five for Friday with From My Grey Desk blog)